|The website of Dr. John K. Char DDS DHM LMT PhD||
Dr. John K. Char, DDS, DHM, LMT, PhD
Chief Physician and Founder
Throughout his lengthy career, Dr. Char has spent a lifetime researching and applying holistic treatments to benefit thousands of patients worldwide. As an ardent supporter of naturopathic medicine and a well known voice of reason in the holistic medical and dental community, he has authored three books and countless articles on the subject of wellness. He is also a nationally recognized authority on alternative and integrative medicine, and has used both successfully throughout his distinguished career.
Dr. Char was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and attended Iolani School. He then earned his doctorate of dental science from Creighton University in Nebraska, whose dental school is rated one of the top in the United States. Dr. Char then went on to serve as a commissioned officer in the U.S. Navy’s Dental Corps. While stationed in San Diego, he worked to maintain the dental health for both Naval and Marine Corps personnel during the Vietnam conflict. After completing his tour of duty, Dr. Char was honorably discharged as a Lieutenant and returned to his native Hawaii to build his private practice.
Dr. Char’s dental career has spanned more than 54 years, where he was one of the first dentists in the State of Hawaii to build a holistic practice around biocompatible materials for dental work. His impressive credentials also include European study leading to a Doctorate in Natural Science and a Doctorate in Homeopathic Medicine (DHM), as well as acquiring the designation of Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT). Dr. Char also mentored under the late Dr. Reinhold Voll in Germany, known as the forefather of Electro-Acupuncture (EA V), a skill now practiced by over 25,000 health practitioners and doctors throughout the world.
As a research scientist, Dr. Char developed proprietary software programs for two FDA approved health scanners that can scan a patient’s entire body with zero radiation exposure. He has also created the Comprehensive Emogenesis Technique 1+9 (CET 1+9) system, an emotional wellness program that has helped patients find release from pain and limiting beliefs within minutes. The CET 1+9 program is now taught to holistic health practitioners and doctors all around the world, who travel to Hawaii to train exclusively in this protocol with Dr. Char.
Dr. Char was also formerly the featured Official Guide of Holistic Health for SelfGrowth.com, one of the largest self-improvement websites in the U.S. with over 15 million annual visitors.
Today, Dr. Char enjoys working with his patients from his clinic in the mountains of Aiea, as well as with patients from all over the world via his new remote telemedicine service. He enjoys watching football, listening to classical music, and singing with the Sounds of Aloha Men’s Chorus. He lives in Aiea with his wife, chihuahua, and papillon.
Dr. Char Fast Fact Sheet
• Has worked with over 1,000 patients in over 40 years of private practice
• Has own TV show on OLELO TV Hawaii
• Is the host of the web talk show "Holistic Wellness with Dr. Char," produced by MatrixMedia
• Hosted and lectured in over 300 natural wellness and holistic medicine related live seminars over the past four years
• Works with patients from all over the world through Skype or in person at his clinic in Hawaii
• Dr. Char invented the BioHarmonizer coins and medallions, energy wellness devices used to increase vitality and body function
• Pioneered the use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy in Hawaii to help patients reduce pain and help increase natural healing
• Former guide for the Holistic Wellness section of SelfGrowth.com, one of the internet's largest self improvement websites with over 15 million annual visitors
• Has written three books on holistic dentistry and electro-acupuncture
• Former board member of the Hawaii Acupuncture Board
• Professional singer with the Sounds of Aloha men's choir located in Honolulu, Hawaii